Saturday, February 6, 2010

Modern Wardrobe Minimalist - interior home design

Modern Wardrobe MinimalistModern Wardrobe Minimalist


Wardrobe is one of the characteristics of minimalist bedroom. Minimalist Wardrobe sliding doors of this type are done in a Wenge stained wood but choices abound including ash, oak, glass and more. His thick brown colors blend with the floor that seemed exotic. At the very top right corner of this Wardrobe is a place for a pillow, right where the shirt beneath it.



Wardrobe Minimalist-bathroom designWardrobe Minimalist closed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena
Modern bedroom furniture

Industry News Updates said...

you could try www.slidingwardrobesuk.co.uk for some really modern bedroom furniture

orang pinter said...

thanks sarah, thanks steve...
@steve I will post some from slidingwardrobesuk.co.uk in this blog ^^

Post a Comment